Education is a partnership between our company and our associates. Our associates have an obligation to themselves, the company, and to our clients to satisfy state licensing continuation requirements and to develop job skills and product knowledge on a continuing basis. We have an obligation to establish a working environment that promotes personal motivation and that provides associates with an opportunity to take advantage of educational opportunities.
The Division of Insurance Agent and Agency Services deals with licensing and regulating businesses and professionals in the State of Florida.
We are proud that our associates hold the following professional and educational qualifications from the state of Florida:
- 1-28 – Life and Health
- 1-20 – Surplus Lines
- 2-20 – General Lines
- 2-40 – Health
- 4-40 – Customer Service Representative
- 6-20 – Adjuster – All Lines
The Institutes are the leader in delivering proven knowledge solutions that drive powerful business results for the risk management and property-casualty insurance industry. The Institutes’ knowledge solutions include the CPCU® designation program; associate designation programs in areas such as claims, risk management, underwriting and reinsurance; introductory and foundation programs; online courses; research; custom solutions; assessment tools; and continuing education (CE) courses for licensed insurance professionals and adjusters through their CEU business unit.
The Institutes are affiliated with the CPCU Society, a community of credentialed insurance professionals who promote excellence through their technical expertise and ethical behavior, and The Griffith Insurance Education Foundation, a not-for-profit educational organization that promotes the study and teaching of risk management and insurance.
We are proud that our associates hold the following professional and educational qualifications from The Institutes:
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI®)
- Associate in Claims (AIC™)
- Associate in General Insurance (AINS®)
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS™)
- Associate in Management (AIM™)
- Associate in Marine Insurance Management (AMIM®)
- Associate in National Flood Insurance (ANFI®)
- Associate in Premium Audit (APA®)
- Associate in Personal Insurance (API™)
- Associate in Risk Management – Public Entity (ARM-P™)
- Associate in Reinsurance (ARe™)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM™)
- Associate in Surplus Lines (ASLI™)
- Associate in Insurance Technology (AIT™)
- Associate in Underwriting (AU™)
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU®)
- Risk Management for Public Entities (RMPE)
Creating, developing, and delivering practical continuing education programs for everyone involved in the insurance and risk management industry is the challenge and purpose of The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research.
We are proud that our associates hold the following professional and educational qualification from The National Alliance:
- Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC)
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor. OSHA offers a wide selection of training courses and educational programs to help broaden worker and employer knowledge on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of safety and health hazards in their workplaces. OSHA also offers training and educational materials that help businesses train their workers and comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
We are proud that our associates hold the following professional and educational qualifications from OSHA:
- Authorized OSHA 500 Trainer
- Authorized OSHA 501 Trainer
Our interns have an opportunity to explore the insurance industry as a future career possibility while providing our management team with an opportunity to evaluate their potential for future full-time employment.
We invite you to learn more about this opportunity to prepare for an exciting career in the insurance industry by referring to our Join our Team page.
Why Work in Insurance?
Impacts of Insurance
Discover Career Roles
Find your Path