The founders of IRMS have defined our Vision Statement as follows:
We are the most professional insurance organization in the State of Florida, as recognized by our clients, our colleagues, our companies, and our communities.
WE DEMONSTRATE PROFESSIONALISM THROUGH OUR:
- Outward appearance, both individually and corporately
- Standards of conduct
- Knowledge and experience
- Work ethic
- Commitment to our profession
- Innovation and
- Responsible behavior
The associates of IRMS have defined our Mission Statement as follows:
We are a relationship-driven organization existing to protect our clients’ financial interests by providing comprehensive risk management services. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, professionalism and the highest ethical standards in the industry.
The founders of IRMS have defined our Corporate Values as follows:
Your Priorities. Our Focus: At IRMS, our vision is straight-forward and unflinching: We are here to fulfill your every insurance and risk-management need, calling upon our years of experience and obsession with creating and solidifying relationships with “The Four C’s.”
Clients: Our thoughtful, strategic products and services are designed and delivered at a competitive price – and underwritten by insurance companies of unquestionable strength and quality.
Colleagues: Our family of knowledgeable, driven and dedicated associates work as a team to satisfy both our clients and the insurance companies we use to help protect them.
Companies: By focusing on our relationships with insurance-industry peers, we further strengthen the depth and strength of the service we provide to our valued clients.
Communities: We immerse ourselves in the neighborhoods and organizations of Southwest Florida, engaging in civic affairs to enhance our quality of life.
All IRMS associates are asked to commit to the following principles and to honor them in all of their business relationships with other associates, clients, prospective clients, insurance companies and vendors:
- I will strive at all times to live by the highest standards of professional conduct.
- I will strive to maintain and uphold a standard of honor and integrity that will reflect positively on my profession, my colleagues, my employer and myself.
- I will use my full knowledge and ability to perform all of the duties owed to clients and prospective clients, and I will place their interests above my own.
- I will use due diligence to understand the needs of others and will only undertake assignments that I can perform in an appropriate and professional manner.
- I will faithfully present material facts to clients, prospective clients, insurance companies and vendors.
- I will honor the confidential relationship that I have in any business dealings.
- I will obey all laws and regulations governing my business or professional activities.
- I will strive to continually develop my knowledge through education during my business and professional career.
- I will strive to recognize actual or potential conflicts of interest and will withdraw from the activity or seek assistance in resolving the conflict.
- I will strive to further the public’s understanding of my profession, and will strive to participate in civic activities that contribute to my community.
You’re a person, not a policy.
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy.
Pledge of Performance
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
Treat you with respect and courtesy.
Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.